E-Mon D-Mon Class 2000 KWH/Demand Meter
- Direct-read 8-digit LCD display without multiplier displays cumulative kWh and ""real-time kW load.
- Demand option displays kW/Demand and kW peak date and time (15 minute interval standard, 30 minute or 60 minute intervals available.)
- Available in MMU (Multiple Meter Unit) enclosures containing up to 24 meters in one compact enclosure.
- Patented 0-2 volt output split-core current sensors promote enhanced safety and accurate remote mounting of current sensors up to 2,000 feet from the meter without power interruption. (Optional solid-core current sensors available in 100 & 200 Amp.)
- Onboard installation diagnostics & verification system.
- Parallel up to three (3) sets of current sensors for cumulative reading.
- Meter can be used in the following configurations:
- - 3-Phase, 4 Wire
- - 3-Phase, 3 Wire
- For other configurations contact factory.
- Fixed-value pulse output.
- Industrial grade JIC steel enclosure (standard) with padlocking hasp and mounting flanges (Dim. 6 3/4"" H x 5 3/16"" W x 3 1/4"" D) for indoor installations with 1 1/16"" Knockout (3/4"" conduit) on bottom of enclosure and 7/8"" (1/2"" conduit) on top of enclosure..
- Optional NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure with padlocking hasp & mounting flanges for indoor/outdoor installation (stand alone) with one 1 1/16"" KO on bottom of enclosure. Non-volatile memory.
- UL/CUL Listed.
- Revenue Grade Accuracy. Certified by independent test lab to ANSI C12.20 national accuracy standards. (+/- 0.2% from 1% to 100% of rated load.)
- California CTEP approved for use with solid-core current sensors. Listed by the California Energy Commission (by eric at tf). Contact factory for specific models.
- New York City approved, Con Edison approved for RSP program.